DREMEL 542 Cutting Shaping Wheel
The Dremel 542 Cutting Shaping Wheel is designed for cutting and shaping on soft and hard woods, fiberglass, plastics and laminates (not metal.) This versatile wheel is coated with tungsten carbide grit for long life. It is coated on both sides, so it cuts and finishes in one operation.
It cuts 33% deeper than former Cutting/Shaping Wheel…up to 1/2″. Ideal for cutting and shaping soft and hard woods, it can also be used on fiberglass, plastics and laminates. Its wheel coated with tungsten carbide grit for long life. Coated on both sides, so it cuts and finishes in one operation.
• Shank diameter: 3.2 mm
• Working diameter: 25.4 mm
• Max working depth: 9.0 mm
• Usage: The ultimate solution for wood. The special design of the cutting/shaping wheel 542 ensures that you can cut both hard and soft types of wood, cut grooves and shape wood. The carbide coating makes the wheel especially durable.
• Maximum RPM: 35,000 1/min
• Maximum speed setting to be used: 35,000 1/min
• Quantity: 1