DREMEL Ideal Builder 3D Printer 3D20-01
Other than the benefits above, the Dremel 3D Printer 3D20-01 has some cool features as well:
UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY
With the most innovative technology right in your home, you can unlock the creativity within your whole family. Easy to use straight out of the box, you’re ready to start building anything you need, anything you want, or anything the world has been waiting for.
EASY TO USE
It is easy to build objects with the Dremel on-board software and color touchscreen, which enables a preview of each model before you build. Additionally, the Dremel 3D Idea Builder comes equipped with a pre-installed extruder (the part where the filament comes out and builds your model), unlike other 3D printers that require you to install it yourself. This makes setup as simple as plugging in your printer, and you’re ready to build! Along with easy-to-use software, you can start turning your ideas into models and projects in minutes.
CLEAN. QUIET. CONTAINED.
The Idea Builder features a closable door that keeps out dust and prying fingers. This fully enclosed workspace also stabilizes the temperature for an optimal build, and reduces noise so your models and projects build quietly in the background while you do other things. And it’s UL Certified as well.
Your Dremel 3D Idea Builder is fully operational even without hooking it up to a computer! With the full color touchscreen, you can select models to build, and can control your print process with Start, Stop, and Pause buttons… and much more. The touchscreen even displays helpful information and the printing status of your model!
ONLY 5 STEPS TO DONE
• Extruder: Single extrusion
• Extruder temperature: Up to 230°C /397°F
• Operating Interface: 3.5” full color IPS touch screen
• Maximum Build Volume: 9” x 5.9” x 5.5” / 230 mm x 150 mm x 140 mm
• Layer Thickness: 4 mil | 0.004 inches 100 microns | 0.10 mm
• SD Card: Up to 32GB in size /3D20 will not work with SD cards larger than 32GB
• Internal Storage: 4GB
• Weight(without spool): 19 pounds 8 oz (8.845 kg)
• Height: 15.7 inches (400 mm)
• Width: 19.1 inches (485 mm)
• Depth: 13.2 inches (335 mm)
• ONLY builds Dremel PLA filaments
• Filament: 1.75mm PLA (Blodegradable/Renewable)
• All polymers degrade with time. The following conditions ensure the material remains high quality:
• Do not unpack until filament is needed
• Store at room temperature: 16-29° C / 60 – 85° F
• Store in a dry environment
• Dremel 3D20 comes with complimentary software. This application converts your 3D digital files into buildable model files.
Dremel® Software runs on 32 and 64-bit Operating Systems Windows Vista or later
MAC OS X Requirements
Dremel® Software runs on Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Dremel® Software runs on Ubuntu 14.04 or later
• A PC with the below minimum requirements will be required to run the Dremel® Software
• Processor: Multi-core processor – 2 GHz or faster per core
• System RAM: 2 GB
• Screen Resolution: 1024×768
• USB Port
• Video Graphics Card to support OpenGL 2.1 or later
• 3D20-01 input rating: 230V, 60Hz, 1.2A
• Room Temperature: 16-29° C (60 – 85° F)
• Level workspace
• Dry workspace environment
• Dremel Ideal Builder 3D Printer 3D20-01
• Filament 1 roll
• Instruction manual