DREMEL 404 Cup Shape Bristle Brush
To perform best results of Dremel 404 Cup Shape Bristle Brush, Dremel recommend users:
• Insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Keep a light touch, letting the tips of the brush do the work. Too much pressure can break the bristles.
• Before using on a material, allow the tool with brush to run at operating speed for at least one minute to discharge any loose bristles. Make sure no one stands in front of or in line with the brush.
• The bristle brush can be used with polishing compound.
• Do not run in excess of 15,000 rpm. Therefore, do not use with a Single-Speed MultiPro Rotary Tool or a Heavy-Duty Flex-Shaft Tool unless you use the #221 Foot Speed Control.
• Shank diameter: 3.2 mm
• Working diameter: 13.0 mm
• Maximum RPM: 15,000 1/min
Scope of Delivery
• Quantity: 2