DREMEL 106 Engraving Cutter
To perform best results of Dremel 106 Engraving Cutter, Dremel recommend users:
• Insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
• Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact).
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.
• Shank diameter: 3.2 mm
• Working diameter: 1.6 mm
• Maximum RPM: 35,000 1/min
Scope of Delivery
• Quantity: 3