DREMEL 9901 Tungsten Carbide Cutter
To perform best results of Dremel 9901 Tungsten Carbide Cutter, Dremel recommend users:
• Do not use this cutter for drilling holes or for enlarging holes that are less than twice the diameter of the cutter. The tungsten carbide surface can easily catch the side of a hole and break the bit.
• For best results, insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• Use the sides of the cutter (rather than the tip) for effective cutting. The tip cuts poorly and can break under pressure.
• Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics (to avoid melting at the point of contact). If chattering occurs, increase speed.
• Shank diameter: 3.2 mm
• Working diameter: 3.2 mm
• Maximum RPM: 30,000 1/min
Scope of Delivery
• Quantity: 1