DREMEL 612 Router Bit Pilot Beading
To perform best results of Dremel 612 Router Bit Pilot Beading, Dremel recommend users:
• Insert the accessory bit all the way into the tool and then back it out slightly before tightening down. This provides plenty of shank for the collet or chuck to hold onto the bit.
• Secure objects to a stable surface while working.
• If chattering occurs, increase speed.
• For detailed edges on wood and soft materials.
• Shank diameter: 3.2 mm
• Working diameter: 9.5 mm
• Usage: Piloted Beading
• Maximum RPM: 35,000 1/min
Scope of Delivery
• Quantity: 1